Friday 8 February 2013

Black History Month

Hey Everyone!! I thought that I would let you guys all know that this month is black history month!! My family does participate in black history month because my grandfather is Nigerian. GO NIGERIA!! But it really impacted me when my grandad would tell me stories about the black slaves. I think it's great that through all those times of trial and torture, the black people accomplished so much. Even to this day, we see black people making history. One great example is President Obama. He is the first African American President. See how not just the black people but everyone can make a change in the world! God created us differently, not to make others better or worse than another, but to individualize and show that every person has their own uniqueness and are all special. So join with me, no matter what race you are, to observe and participate in Black History Month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment