Thursday 21 February 2013

My Boyfriend

 I know this is kinda personal but you guys dont know him so its ok. My boyfriend is my world!! His name is Caleb! He is the sweetest thing in the world!!! He wasnt here for my birthday, because he was in Sweden visiting his grandmother. When he came back from the airport, I told him I would meet him there to pick him up. I waited for 2 hours and there was no one there, not even a flight delay. My brother texts me saying, "911! Family Emergency!!!" I then texted him back saying I was coming home and texted Caleb  that I was going home. I'm in my car, listening to the radio (I know, not the best thing in the world to do in the middle of emergencies) and all of a sudden one of my fave songs come on and then another on  and another one! I was soo surprised cause some were really old and others not very popular! Anyways, when I reached home, all I could hear was the words of Best Love Song by T-Pain and Chris Brown. I was trying to find everybody but there was no one there. I go to the basement and the voice gets louder. Then there is a spotlight on my bf singin me the song!! then he finishes his line stops and then all the lights go on and everyone says SURPRISE!!!! Best Sweet Sixteen Ever!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment