Saturday 9 February 2013

What I like about my name!

Hey guys! This post was really random and out of the ordinary, but I feel like my name is really special. BTW, this is my real name. Here is what i like about my name:
  1. Pretty Little Liars - Spencer Hastings, Aria Montgomery
  2. Spencer - Spencer sounds like a guy name and I personally love guy names on girls when they are girly. I am girly in most ways except for the whole martial arts thing.
  3. Spencer = Spender - My dad calls me Little Miss Spender because I go shopping ALOT.
  4. Montgomery - I'm brown and this isn't a brown name.
  5. Montgomery- The "gome" reminds me of gomez which is a last name I really like!
Email me and tell me what you like about your name at redvelvetcupcakelover10@gmail.com or just comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment