Friday 8 February 2013

My Family

I AM BROWN!!!! That might confuse you because in my last post I told you thast my grandfather is black. That is 100% true. Now everyone in my family is brown exept for here and there relatives. On my mother's side, my great grandmother and grandfather were brown, and after they got married, they moved to England. My grandad then fell in love with an Italian/Spanish woman who also moved to England. They got married, but my mom still looks more brown then white. Now for my dad's side, My great grandmother was a really fair skinned African, but my great grandfather was Indian. They lived in Germany along with my grandad who came 2 yrs later. My grandad was a dark chocolate black and he kinda felt like the one who stuck out. Anyways, he married a Chinese/Indian woman who is my grandma, and they had my dad who also looked more Indian than black or Chinese. Then my mom and my dad were best friends when they were little, started dating in highschool, and eventually got married. Now I have an older brother, an older sister, and a little sister. We all look Indian. My older brother is now married to a Brazilian/Pakistani girl. They are expecting a baby boy. I'm wondering how he will turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment