Thursday 14 February 2013

I'm having soo much fun

Hey guys! I'm really sorry I didnt get to post anything lately!! I justed to say that I'm having a great time in Spain!! We just saw the chocolate factory yesterday, and today we saw the La Sagrada Familia! I think that's how you spell it. We have to switch hotels tonight. There was someone arrested at the hotel today, so my dad thought we should stay somewhere else for now. Tomorrow Tomorrow afternoon i will be flying to Portugal and staying there for 2 days. We will be coming back home to Canadanext Friday after we stop by USA to check out all the different states such as Kentucky, Illinois, Nebraska, Hawaii, Los Vegas, Los Angeles and others. MY favorite state is prob New York cause my dad let me walk the red carpet!! It was sooo cool! Anyways check out my new pages Funny Truths and Relatable Posts. Those pages are mainly pics with captions on them. Check it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment